Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Arlon Bayliss Papers on the Crystal Arch (Anderson, Ind.) provide insight into the conception and execution of a community-funded glass public art project. The papers consist of design drawings, project timelines, planning documents, financial records, development and fundraising documents, press clippings, photographs, and legal documents. Materials are organized loosely and filed by document type.
Scope and Contents The Paul Marioni Papers primarily contains materials documenting his more than 30-year career as a glass artist, including information on commissions, exhibitions, grants and scholarships, awards and certificates, workshops presented and attended, conference agendas, clippings and articles and correspondence, both business-related and personal. The collection also includes some personal materials, dating from Marioni’s early childhood in the 1940s through the 1980s.The collection is...
- Subject: Glass sculpture -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources X
- Artists' preparatory studies -- Archival resources 1
- Glass artists -- United States -- 21st century -- Archives 1
- Glass painting and staining -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Glass sculpture -- United States -- 21st century -- Archival resources 1
- Installations (art) -- United States -- 21st century -- Archival resources 1
- Bayliss, Arlon, 1957- 1
- Marioni, Paul 1
- Troutner, Ann, 1958- 1