Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This record group includes materials created and collected in the development of The Corning Museum of Glass' Innovation Center, an interactive glass science and technology exhibit. Materials are arranged into three series: Research Files, Interviews and Biographical Information, and Oral History Recordings.
These records contain external media clippings about The Corning Museum of Glass and objects in its collection published locally, nationally and internationally.
The records are divided into three series:
(1) Newspaper Clipping Scrapbooks, 1951-1979
(2) Newspaper and Magazine Clippings, 1950-2020
(3) Media Activity Reports, 2001-2012
This photographic collection documents the Josef and Fritzi Mahler glass collection, which consisted largely of Biedermeier vessels. It is divided into two series by photographic format.
(1) Photographic Prints, Circa 1965
(2) Negatives (Photographs), Circa 1920-1940
- Names: Corning Museum of Glass X
- Corning Museum of Glass Museum Archives 3
- The Rakow Research Library Manuscript Collection 2
- Amelung glass 1
- Archaeology -- Methodology 1
- Glass industry and trade -- United States -- 18th century -- Archival resources 1
- Glass manufacture -- Maryland -- History -- 18th century -- Archival resources 1
- Glassware -- United States -- History -- 18th century -- Archival resources 1
- German 1
- Amelung, John Frederick, 1741 or 1742-1798 1
- Cassetti, Robert 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation 1
- Corning Incorporated 1
- New Bremen Glass Manufactory 1