Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The bulk of Richard Millard's papers consists of printed posts to the _Stained Glass Forum_, an online discussion group created in 2004. While Millard's own posts comprise the majority of the material, researchers will find posts of others to whom Millard responded or who responded to Millard. Other email correspondence may occasionally be found among the discussion group posts. The posts are organized chronologically largely address stained glass techniques and education. Millard's role in...
Scope and Contents The Stained Glass Association of America Records document the activities of a professional association for stained glass designers, fabricators, and studio owners. The collection is divided into seven series: (1) Executive Functions, 1922-2008(2) Committees, 1922-2012(3) Photographs and Negatives, 1952-2000(4) Slides, 1947-1991(5) Scrapbooks, Circa 1960-1969(6) Artifacts, 1981-2003(7) Audiovisual...
- Glass painting and staining -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Glass painting and staining -- United States -- 21st century -- Archival resources 1
- Stained glass industry -- United States -- 20th century -- Archival resources 1
- Stained glass industry -- United States -- 21st century -- Archival resources 1
- American Glass Guild 1
- Millard, Richard, 1935-2011 1