National American Glass Club
- Existence: 1933 (date of establishment)
- Usage: 1996
- Usage: 1933 - 1995
The National American Glass Club was founded in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1933 as the National Early American Glass Club. Since its inception, the club has served an educational mission and sought to foster the study and appreciation of glass arts, decorative arts, and craft. Its members include glass collectors, scholars, dealers, artists, educators, and students in North America and beyond. Regional chapters of the National American Glass Club flourished across the United States in the 20th century.
In its earliest years, the club primarily hosted speakers at its regular meetings. In 1938, it commenced publication of The Glass Club Bulletin, a periodical in which members and others publish glass research articles. Editors of The Glass Club Bulletin have included Ada Danforth, Paul Hollister, Jane Shadel Spillman, and Gail Bardhan. The club also publishes a newsletter, Glass Shards. In 1976, the club began to hold an annual seminar including workshops and research presentations. Early seminars were held in Bethesda, Maryland; after 1986, seminars have been held in various North American cities.