B.F. Leach Glass Co.
- Existence: 1896 (date of establishment)
The B. F. Leach Glass Co. was formed in 1896 and located in Indiana. Adelbert M. Foster was named chairman of the board of directors in 1902.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents This collection consists of business records from a variety of glass container manufacturing companies and glass jobbing firms owned by members of the Foster family in the Northeast and Midwest. The records are divided into eleven series:(1) George W. and Charles W. Foster Papers, 1866-1902(2) John M. Foster Business Correspondence and Subject Files, 1921-1974(3) John Morrill Foster Personal Correspondence, 1923-1953(4) Dean, Foster & Co....
Dates: 1866-2000; Majority of material found within 1920-1960