Seguso Vetri d'Arte
- Existence: 1933 (date of establishment)
Seguso Vetri d'Arte is a Murano glass factory formed in 1933 by Antonio Seguso, Ernesto Seguso, Archimede Seguso, Napoleone Barovier, and Luigi "Olimpio" Ferro. The Seguso family's involvement in producing glass dates back to the late 14th century. In the mid-twentieth century, Seguso Vetri d'Arte primarily produced glass objects for Venetian retailers (Salviati, Pauly) and lighting for interior designers. The original company was dissolved in 1985 after the Seguso family sold both the brand and the factory, but production of glass objects under the name Seguso Vetri d'Arte continues to this day.